Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Perfect Day...




A Perfect Day in the Life of Creatively Yours (ARC)

Started the day with a somewhat impromptu early workout (there at  5am since I couldn't sleep anyway.)  Got a chance to catch up with an old friend. Always good.

Wrote 3 blogs, hosted/adjusted 4 Twitter accounts, 4 FB accounts, 2 Pinterest pages.  Worked on some of my short stories for my soon to be released collection. The creative grind.     :)

At 3pm I was spazzing and geeking waiting for Ms. Toni Morrison to do her first Live Google+ Hangout and digital book signing.  It was only 30 minutes long but it WELL WORTH THE SPAZ!  She is mystical, magical, practical and soft spoken.  I was moved to tears by some of the wisdom she shared.  My favorite:

"Say more with less."   Perfection!

Dropped off precious cargo for a friend, dropped off other items for business.  Ran into two very handsome gentlemen that made my day in very different ways through very different (BRIEF) conversations. Thank you gentlemen. *blushing*

Picked up my Uncle and did the Bible Study thing...Nehemiah is no joke...

Came home and spent some time with my biz partner/roomie.  Got a GREAT email from a bookstore that will carry our authors as well as let us host 2 book-signings there in April (thank you for the lead Leigh W.).  The spazzing for joy began all over again.

As Ice Cube the rapper/poet would say "Today was a good day!"

Always,

~Creatively Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment