Sunday, April 28, 2013

I WANT MORE.



Every time I see this commercial I cry.

It doesn't matter if I'm in the middle of the happiest moment of the day.  If this little girl starts talking I sit and watch and cry.

"We want more, we want more..."

I cannot express it any better than she does.  With such earnest desire and WANTING.

I know what it's like to want more.  Every day and in every way I want so much more than I have right now.

Don't get it twisted, I appreciate all that I have.


But this blog is about wanting more.  So here are my two brief lists.

Personal Wants: I want people to be nicer to me.  I want my books to sell.  I want to be less afraid.  I want to be able to do more with less.  I want my family and friends to be protected and safe.



Business Wants: I want my clients to have successful businesses.  I want to affect people in a positive way with the messages I display to the world on social media sites.  I want people to feel empowered, heard, loved and respected.  I want them to not feel alone or marginalized in this sometimes harsh world.  Yes, I believe my work can touch people in that way.

There is nothing wrong with wanting more.  Sometimes I (and I know you) feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything you want to do. Personally, business-wise and just in general.

That's where I come in.  Creatively Yours (ARC) is more than ready to help you do more and I guarantee my prices are not only competitive, but you are getting every thing you need every day. 

Contact me today and let's talk about MORE.

Email:  cre8vlyyours@aol.com
Twitter:  @cre8vlyyours
Facebook:  facebook.com/CreativelyYoursARC

2 comments:

  1. Interesting spin on this commercial. I am always simply entertained by these, but I am definitely feelin' you on this "wanting more" sentiment! So many days of, "This is it????" is just a different slant on the same thing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The commercial made me chuckle, but you really brought a different side out of its meaning. So true that it's so important to be grateful, but to strive to grow and never become complacent. The tricky thing is to enjoy the journey.
    ~RH

    ReplyDelete