Sunday, March 10, 2013

I Made a Mistake

I made a mistake.  Actually I made quite a few.  Learned from some.  Ran from some.  Got bailed out of some.  All in all I've made a lot of mistakes.  Personally, romantically, friend-wise, monetarily and professionally.

I'm still here.

My mistakes don't define me or my business.  Some have made me stronger.  Some have made me very afraid of certain people and situations.  Even more have made me totally shun certain opportunities and possible clients that have come my way.

There is no amount of money that will make me walk into a situation that my gut says "no" to.  No. Amount.

So what am I saying?  That I'm stubborn?  Yes.  That I'm blind when it comes to money?  No.  That I'm willing to roll the dice and see what else is out there?  Absolutely.

The best thing about Creatively Yours (ARC) is that it's mine.  I make the rules, accept clients and reject projects that aren't right for me.  I call the shots. Mistakes are bound to ensue in every situation.

A mistake usually is trying to do something and failing.  I'm totally with failure if it leads to greater success later on.  A mistake means YOU TRIED and so many people are afraid to try.

So I'm off to make many more mistakes in all areas of my life.  For every 1 mistake I plan on having 3 victories.  Watch me fall, then watch me get up and brush myself off. Watch me fall again.  But please don't stop watching me.  I'm entertainment.  I'm living.  I'm doing my best and living to tell the tale. Watch me.

Living, Learning, Growing...

~Creatively Yours


No comments:

Post a Comment