Monday, February 4, 2013

Made for the Maze



When I was younger I always had dreams of running around in mazes like the one pictured above.  I would also have some type of crime or moral puzzle to solve while I was lost.  I would wake up exhausted because I would never be able to get out or solve the problem in the span of time that the dreaming took place.

I find that my life is similar to those dreams.  Physically, I am a naturally clumsy person. I fall a lot and I'm constantly bumping into walls.

Mentally, I'm sharp.  Yet sometimes I am standing against an idea of who I want to be vs. who I think I can be.  It's frustrating.  It's a maze.  It's that circular thinking that sometimes leaves me stuck,  doing nothing, in a grassy corner.

I never had the pleasure of doing a "corn maze" when I was younger. I'm afraid of a few things, and being lost is one of my worst fears.  Never quite trusted myself enough to think I could just walk until I would intuitively find my way out.

So that's the goal of this business.  To keep walking/working until I find the way to what will fulfill my professional and personal goals.  The doors are opening, the passageways are being made clear.  I am perfectly equipped. I just have to trust myself and not stop at the "dead-ends"  

Made for the Maze!

~Creatively Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment