Sunday, February 17, 2013

Super-Hero


He's a super-smart billionaire and has a secret cave in his basement where he transforms into a superhero.

He doesn't have a special power.  He's just naturally gifted. I love him for that.  He has gadgets, a fancy special car and can somewhat fly, but he wasn't mutated, radiated or took a pill.  He just figures stuff out on his own and makes it work for him.



Batman is my favorite superhero.  He's humble, somewhat broken, moody, artistic, the list goes on and on.  He appeals to me because although he has a "dark side" he uses what he has available to fight crime.

Using what you are naturally gifted with is self-realization at it's finest.  Every client I work with project-wise has taken a talent, skill, desire or passion to the next level in order to "live the dream". They are turning these basic concepts into their life work and it is a joy to watch.

I look forward to not only honing my own inner skills, but to continue to build with like-minded individuals that are putting their passion on display in the small business world as well.

I'm Batman! Ok, actually I'm...

~Creatively Yours (ARC)



No comments:

Post a Comment