Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dreaming Wide Awake















I dream in color.  Vivid colors, complex story lines, plots, recurring dreams.  Dreams that make me cry, laugh, smile and talk in my sleep.  Dreams that haunt me through my days and inspire me to be a better person.  Dreams that warn me, guide me, awaken desire and make me yearn for more.

My dreams have always made me look for more.  I study things intently, deeply, emotionally. My dreams help me process all of that.  I'm proud to be sensitive.  Proud to proclaim I am a dreamer.

Creatively Yours was born from a dream and continues to be my magically-inspired baby.  The right clients are approaching and we are building these businesses step by step.  It feels right, it feels "connected", it feels blessed.




Keep Dreaming Creative Ones! Then Do It!


~Creatively Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment