Sunday, June 2, 2013

Patience (Part Two)


We are measured by how patient we are during difficult times.  I think I just mangled that quote...but you get the point.  Patience is one of the many things that is utilized for self-measurement and "world judgment".  So it's important to me to get it right.




I admitted in a previous blog that I am not very patient.  I struggle with waiting and have trained myself over the years not to get too overly excited about anything. Disappointment (for me) is far worse than waiting.  

I've been waiting for my business to grow.  Waiting for new clients to spring forth from the Internet.  Waiting for new ideas to inspire me every day in order to keep the content for my current clients fresh and interesting.

I've surprised myself over the last 6 months in many ways.  Creatively Yours (ARC) had a half-birthday on May 8th. We are still here and kicking after 6 whole months!  Patience has played a huge part in making it this far.



While we count the days to our first CY birthday, I am still seeking new clients to "practice" my patience on.  Together we can all learn how to translate this patience virtue into sales, clients and prosperity. Contact me today (cre8vlyyours@aol.com) to discuss specifics.

Patience and Growth to all!

~Creatively Yours
cre8vlyyours@aol.com
www.cre8vlyyours.waidbooks.com     

No comments:

Post a Comment