Sunday, June 9, 2013

Aliens

There have been a few times in my life where I've felt like I didn't belong.


Don't get me wrong, I've always been a pretty friendly person and could usually find my way into a circle and feel comfortable and liked.  It's never really the interpersonal, one on one types of interactions that bother me.

It's the "standing out in a crowd, being stared at openly, wondering if there is something on my face" instances that make me wonder why people attempt to make me feel like I don't belong.  Like I'm an alien.

My favorite alien.


Perceptive people notice things that others may miss.  At times I've been told I'm over-reacting, paying too much attention to others or just being overly sensitive.  I admit that I sense things, I go with my gut and if the vibe or people in a certain place feel wrong I leave.


If there is no way to avoid a situation I play mind games with myself to pass the time.  I'm a beautiful alien, so beautiful that people can't stop staring.  I'm a celebrity and they are mesmerized that I am in their midst.   A person of royalty that they can't help but to admire from afar.

I've also translated this "isolated" feeling to my business practices.

It's ok to stand out, be different and have people take notice.  You're not the first one to have your type of business, but no one can do it like you do it.

Consider yourself a business alien.  Exploring a new world as you seek to give your clients the best you have to offer.

Sometimes aliens need to stick together.  Allow me to help your company go to the next level.  Together we can stand out.



~Creatively Yours (ARC)
Email: cre8vlyyours@aol.com
Website: www.cre8vlyyours.waidbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment