Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Team Champion

 TEAM CHAMPION - June 19, 2013

What does it take to be a champion?

I have studied many images of Muhammad Ali over the years.  There are those of him standing over defeated opponents defiantly.  Others where he is shouting, mouth open, proclaiming he is "The Greatest".  

This photo of him, in silent repose, touches my heart to the core.

What could he be thinking?  How great and strong he is?  How he just whipped another opponent?  Does he want a coffee or a cold beer?

What does a champion think about?

In this blog we have previously discussed time, patience, team-building and going after dreams when naysayers tell you not to.  Today it's all about "Team Champion".

There are many people that have inspired me over the years with the way they live their life.  I will only discuss Ali today because he's on my heart. I know he is older now, with many health obstacles that he is facing, but the legacy of courage, discipline and HEART he has left for us is immeasurable.

If I could re-do this example for Ali, I would put the biggest heart over the biggest body.

To be a champion you need a strong belief in yourself and what you are contributing to society.   Ali says "I said I was the greatest even before I knew that I was."  A powerful statements in "thinking and growing into those positive self attributes".  I believe that champions keep positive influences and people around them to build a team that is indestructible to outside and usually negative forces.

I believe that champions have no regrets. Period.



Creatively Yours (ARC) is in business to be a part of your Team Champion.  We focus on getting your best product/service/YOU in front of the people that need to see it in order to support your dream.  We want the very best for you and your company.

Like Ali, we think you are the greatest, even before you may realize it.

Allow us to help you grow, one tweet, Facebook "like" and blog post at a time. We are here to help you build "Team Champion". 

~Creatively Yours (ARC)
 
Email:  cre8vlyyours@aol.com
Website: www.cre8vlyyours.waidbooks.com
Facebook: facebook.com/CreativelyYoursARC
Twitter: @cre8vlyyours

1 comment:

  1. You just touched my heart by writing about one man i so much admire, one man i have almost watched all his entire fight,one man i love his courage, one man that beats his opponents before the fight starts. Cassius Clay (Mohammed Ali) is the world greatest

    ReplyDelete