Sunday, January 13, 2013

WHAT DO YOU SEE?

A few days ago I wrote an intensely personal blog post in which I celebrated my freedom from a job that was no longer serving me in any capacity.  I fought with myself about posting this blog here on the "biz blog" because it exposes a lot of who I am, what I struggle with and basically puts me out on "Front Street".

Instead I'd like to take this time to discuss vision.



Creatively Yours (ARC) is what I always saw in my mind's eye but was too afraid to do.  The nagging doubts kept me up at night as I pondered my next step.  Who is going to take me seriously?  Who will pay me to do things they can do for themselves?  Who do I think I am to put my name on a business and expect it to produce?

What I saw myself doing was bigger than what I went into the office every day to do.  My vision felt like a dream.  Something so big that I couldn't wrap my arms or mind around it.  I saw my future, not a lavish island hideaway, not rolling around on millions of dollars, not even having sushi every week.  

I saw a smile on my face. I saw pleasing the right people that would be led to my company not by chance, but as a Fated choice.  I envisioned my health improving because the only person I would have to "deal with" was me.

Most of all I saw the opportunity to change lives, businesses and circumstances just by being myself.  By allowing Creatively Yours (ARC) to come to fruition I saw the realization of my deep-seated need to be a small business owner in my hometown.

I can see it so clearly now that I'm up close and personal with it.  It brings me great joy and I hope what you see brings you joy as well.

Celebrating the gift of vision, one client at a time.

~Creatively Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment