Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Block/Vision Part 2

My block is beautiful.  It is made up of many different families, types of trees and too many cars.  Yet it's where I live and eat, where I sleep and dream.  Home.

I took this picture rather randomly the other morning.  The sky was so newly blue with the sun just about to rise and the clouds were so black, framing the leaf-less trees.

There is so much beauty here.

My block is like every other block in the city.  We have our share of problems and concerns.  I read a sign today on telephone pole that they had a public hearing (last week) regarding "redistricting" our voting district.  Funny that this sign was posted on a telephone pole instead of placed in every neighbor's door.  But I digress.

Tonight I'm still mulling over "vision". 

When I took the picture above the light refracted and turned the streetlight above and the street below into an orange-like glow.

How many times have we looked at something through a different lens and it morphed into something else which was unable to be seen with the human eye?  It's a breath-taking experience for sure! Things around us are constantly changing, just waiting for us to take notice.

Creatively Yours (ARC) is proud to announce the addition of a new family member to our fold.  My best friend Ashlie aka Momma's Confections will be taking orders for unique cakes (see below).  She is also available for event/party planning.  She can be reached through me or directly at ashlieds74@gmail.com.



Talk about morphing!  Ashlie did over the top HOMEMADE cakes for her children for many years. After much encouragement she is now ready to start baking her incredible creations for others.  Please join me in welcoming her  to the CY family and congratulations Ashlie on taking this big step toward owning your own business.

With Love and Vision...

~Creatively Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment