Monday, December 31, 2012

GOODBYE TO 2012

SO LONG 2012...

It's a bittersweet thing to say goodbye to an old year.  So many memories, moments and magical times that have to be put away like summer clothes so you can enjoy the warm clothes required by winter.

2012 was an interesting year for me personally but even more so professionally.  Creatively Yours is my baby, an infant trying to walk and hopefully run at full speed sometime in the near future.  I believe in this business, my clients and the goals we have set collectively.

I march towards 2013 boldly, taking with me the lessons of 2012, the ups and downs, the triumphs and the trials.  I have no problem making mistakes, learning from them and moving forward.  My motto for 2013 is "fall down 7 times, get up 8!"  Those that know me personally know that I fall a lot!  Yet I always get up and walk again.  It's the way of life and business.

Everything I touch is not going to make me millions of dollars, but the goal is to touch every project and client and leave it better than I found it.

We salute you 2012.  You are now a vital part of our past.  We confidently welcome 2013.

Happy New Year to All!

~Creatively Yours~


No comments:

Post a Comment