Sunday, December 16, 2012

ALL OR NOTHING

Sometimes in life we have to make choices that don't necessarily jive with what we want, but it's definitely what we need.

Some things have to be let go in order for others to thrive.  Having your own business is a commitment to yourself but more importantly to your clients.  

Creatively Yours is my dream.  This dream has been reincarnated many times throughout my relatively short life.  I've been challenged with when to start this business, what direction it should go in and where do I want the business to be one year after launching.

Having a new business brings to mind the "all or nothing" concept.  You either give it your all, or you end up with nothing.  It consumes your life for a while, taking your all, or if you give nothing, you get nothing.  I'm sure you get my drift.  It's like a stay at home mom choosing raising her children full time over going back to that full time job.  This business deserves my full attention, and I intend to give it my all.

Happy Holidays.  Creatively Yours (ARC)




No comments:

Post a Comment