Tuesday, December 4, 2012

THIS IS A TEST...it's only a test...

I took two tests today to restart another part of my cash-flow situation so that I can continue to do my Creatively Yours projects with no interruptions.  I hope to have a part-time "day job" so I can focus on CY full time.

The first test I have taken about 10 times before.   In my "youth" I called it an "idiot test".   Sample Question:  Where does McAfee get filed?  Between A-B or C-Z?  

I used to pass this test with flying colors.  Not so much anymore.  Had me wondering "who is the idiot now?"  lol

The second test was brand new info.  Stuff I thought I knew but I realize now (and after consulting with an expert) that I know nothing.  I got a few right, but not nearly enough to score high enough to be called for a job.

So there it is...another test...another path I am trying/walking/crawling on in order to reach some new goals.  Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.



No comments:

Post a Comment