Monday, September 9, 2013

Star Qualities for ARC

So ARC has decided that she is ready to be a star...

not just another pretty face


Mind you, when I was 4 years old and singing "Ben" by Michael Jackson at the top of my lungs my momma said I would be a star...then she turned around and wanted me to be a lawyer...but I digress..

Star Qualities

~ A star promotes herself and her work.  She does the talk show circuit to talk about her new movie, project, cd or single.

This is who I will interview with someday...I love him.


~ Here's my new project.  I love it and I'm so proud of it...

MINE!  Cover illustration(s) by Maia Truesdale-Scott.  #LOVE
~A Star always is looking forward to her next project

Tentative Titles:  "A Creative Person's Survival Guide"....."Dropping the Weight"....."ARC'd Tales"  ALL COMING VERY SOON!!!

~ Stars shine no matter how dark the night is.


so serious...so real

~ Stars love themselves.


i tell myself this every day

~Stars know they are nothing without their Glam Squad.  So let me take a moment to thank

My Emotional Glam Squad:

My Rock:  Nichelle Marie Cunningham-Perry
My Best Friend:  Colleen Salvatore
My Dad:  James E. Dennis
My Cheerleader:  Gena Fairfax-Hudson
My Little Inspirations:  The NYKLAS, The Ray-Bryants, The SchaubleKids
My Mentor:  Jade D. Banks
My Muse:  Darrin Lamont Byrd
My PlanMaker:  Kelly Snyder-Groom
My Illustrator/Friend:  Maia Truesdale-Scott
My BetaReadingFriend:  R.H. Ramsey
My Business Maven: Tameca Waid

[Anyone not mentioned (and you know who you are) I will get to you in a different blog.]

Stars eat healthy and take care of themselves.

my food obsession

I'm still a ninja...getting healthier and stealthier every day!


A Star is not going to let anything or anyone get in her way.

embrace your crazy...i did a long time ago!


I am aspiring to be a star from this point forward.  I appreciate your support in this endeavor and I encourage YOU to be a STAR too.  (You can join my family of clients who are stars in their own right!)

~Creatively Yours (ARC)
-aka-
Star/Author Andrea R. Cunningham

Contact me:
Email:  cre8vlyyours@aol.com
Twitter: @cre8vlyyours
FB:  facebook.com/CreativelyYours(ARC)
Web: www.cre8vlyyours.waidbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment